This recipe is courtesy of Mary Foreman of Deep South Dish. No one does southern cooking better than Deep South Dish! When we were just getting started in MRS.G’S, Mary was kind enough to promote us on her website in several delicious dishes. We are very grateful for her introducing us to her huge community of fans. If you love southern cooking, you MUST check out her cookbooks and website of her amazing comfort-food recipes. My mother grew up in the South and Mary’s recipes take me right back to my childhood dinner table with my mom’s dishes!
These ribs are juicy, tender, spicy, sweet and mouth-watering. What more could you want? Your whole family will love them!
- 4 lbs. boneless country style pork ribs
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon of oil
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chili sauce or ketchup
- 1 (10 ounce) jar MRS.G'S pepper jelly
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Creole mustard
- 1 Tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Liquid Smoke, optional