I’ve made these several times. The first time, I wasn’t thrilled about them. Finally, I took the time to read the reviews and they were very helpful. I made them smaller, added some spices to the dough and used a melon ball scooper (brilliant idea from a reviewer!). Now I’m obsessed! They’re very addicting!
Adapted from a recipe on All Recipes website.
- 2 cups extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 6 Tablespoons chilled butter, chopped
- 1/2 cup Mrs. G's pepper jelly